Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Lets talk about shoes :)

Every outfit needs a great pair of shoes to complete it. One of my favorite shoe designers has to be Jeffrey Campbell. His over the top shoe designs are a work of pure art. I have been in love with his Lita Booties ever since I first laid eyes on them and I am saving up to get a pair.



Being the crazy person I am, I was scrolling on the Jeffrey Campbell Website and saw these (below) and couldn't help but fall in love. The designs and colors of each pair of his shoes are just amazing.



I myself do own one pair so far and I absolutely love them; although it is difficult to find a place to wear them. 


So who is your favorite shoe designer or favorite shoe brand? I would love to know :)


Xo
Jami

1 comment:

  1. love your post..
    i already following you too dear..

    keep in touch
    nora (IFB)
    http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete