Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Teen Choice Awards 2012!

Hey everyone! So this weekend was the Tenn Choice Awards and all the celebrities were dressed to the T. I wanted to show some of my favorite and not so favorite Red Carpet Looks.

Favorites

Demi Lavato in Falguni & Shane Peacock

Kat Graham in Mara Hoffman

Kendell Jenner in

Kylie Jenner in
Miranda Cosgrove in Collette Dinnigan
Selena Gomez in Dsquared2
Shay Mitchell in Donna Karan


Not so Favorites
Ashley Rickards in Agua Dulce
I'm sorry Ashley, I love you and your show Awkward, but what were you thinking when you got dressed? It is not the dress at all, it's your makeup and hair! You look too old for your age.

 Ashley Benson in Monique Lhuillier top and Balenciaga pants
What is up with all the Ashleys' Red Carpet looks? Benson, I love you and Pretty Little Liars is my all time favorite show, but why those pants? The top is gorgeous and your hair looks amazing, but those pants aren't very flattering on you.

Did everyone watch the Red Carpet for the Teen Choice Awards? And if you did, what did you think? I would love to hear all your opinions!


Xo
Jami


(Pictures from teenvogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment