Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First day of School Outfit

Hey everybody! I know that I have been MIA the last couple of days, but as I said I was in North Carolina for my Aunt's birthday. I think I may have picked up a little southern accent.
So today was my first day of school and I was most excited about wearing my new clothes. Unfortunately I had a little fashion dilemma and needed to change my outfit last night but it was still adorable.
I decided to wear a Rachel by Rachel Roy dress from Macy's. It wasn't the one pictured below but very similar. Mine was short sleeves and a different floral print. My shoes were a pair of silver rope knot sandals. To pull the look together I wore a wooden cuff.
I was really happy with my outfit today and still deciding what I'm wearing tomorrow!
Any suggestions?
First day of School Outfit

 
For all of you who started/starts school this week, what are/did you wear? How was your first day? Did you met any cool or interesting people? I would love to hear about it!
 
Xo
Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment