Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Golden Globes 2013


Hey Everyone!
Hope you all had a good week. It's finally Friday with a long weekend, which I greatly need after this long week.
So I hope you all watched the Golden Globes this week. If you didn't than I hope you at least watched the red carpet-- my favorite part!

So here are just a few of my favorite looks that were on the red carpet.


Golden Globes 2012

Golden Globes 2012 by jamifay featuring beauty products

So first (going clockwise from top left) would be Nicole Richie, who is one of my fashion idols, wearing Naeem Khan.
Next would be a very pregnant Kristen Bell wearing Jenny Packham. This is one of the best looks I have ever seen a pregnant woman wear on the red carpet.
Jennifer Garner was wearing a gorgeous red Vivienne Westwood gown.
Starting the bottom row would be Megan Fox in Dolce & Gabbana.
Next is Nicole Kidman looking stunning in Alexander McQueen.
Lastly, my favorite of the night, was Michelle Dockery in an amazing Alexandre Vautheir gown. I absolutely LOVED this dress!
 
So now that I have shared my favorites from the Golden Globe red carpet, let me know who your favorites were, I can't wait to hear!
 
For now
Xo
Jami
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment