Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

How To Style: Cut Out Shoes

Hi Guys!
I have a few posts that I have saved into my drafts but blogger isn't letting me upload any of the photos I want to attach to them... So I decided to make another How To Style post on polyvore (because that's actually working).
Down below are four outfits styled with Cut Out Shoes. I am in love with cut out shoes. I have a pair of my own from Anthropolgie with a wooden heel I got last spring.
Each outfit is pretty transitional depending on the weather where you live, just add a pair of tights or stocking.
 
How To Style: Cut Out Shoes 
 
 
I hope you like these outfits. If you decide to recreate any of them make sure to comment below with the picture or the link, I would love to see them.
 
Have a great week (:
 
Xo
Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment