Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Alber Elbaz for Lancome

Hey Everyone!

Hope you are all having an amazing summer so far.

I was on YouTube for my daily fix of fashion and beauty videos when I came across this adorable ad for Alber Elbaz for Lancôme. Usually, like most people, I don't pay attention to advertisements or skip them if possible. But this commercial just drew me in. It is just so cute and adorable that I wanted to share it with you.


I also did some research on Alber Elbaz, because I didn't know much about him. Alber Elbaz is an Israeli fashion designer who has worked for the Paris fashion house Lanvin since 2001. Elbaz won the International Award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) in June 2005 and was named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World in 2007.

 
Let me know what your thoughts are on this commercial in the comments below. Also if you tried the makeup from this let me know because I was thinking of stopping by the Lancôme counter.
 
Xo
Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment